Beta upgrade for Herelink cant find airunit

I did the beta upgrade to my Herelink remote unit following instructions at https://docs.cubepilot.org/user-guides/v/beta/herelink/upgrading-firmware. All when well . Now waiting for reseller to send product key.
Airuit is not recognized. When I plug USB in Windows does not see it either.
Need Help!!
Thanks

1 Like

Apparently airunit needs to be powered on for it to be recognized.

1 Like

That is correct and that has been added to the instructions as they were not complete yet. just waiting for the pull request to go though.

Guys this update is not officially live yet, after updating you will require a key, your reseller may not be able to provide this yet

Please do not upgrade until @philip makes it official.

2 Likes

Thanks Ian,so the big day is near,just waiting on Mr Soon,aka Philip

Correct, mr soon is the delay now

1 Like

I entered the product key, and the system rebooted. 'System update available ’ screen showed. also message “Current version FRU01200409”
" Latest version BRU01200413"
So i hit update button. After the “downloading update” finished, I’ll get “System update available” screen and message “Invalid package”. Update button is on bottom right on screen. And just stuck in this update loop. Also Solex or QGC apps are not either.
Ideas anyone?
Thanks

Try starting the whole process again from the start

Restarted the whole process, as per website instructions. Same “invalid package” message. TRyed it several times, same results. Dont know what else to try.

Any other ideas?

I’m totally stuck

Would apreciate any incite

Thanks!

@Albert Go into Settings and share the device serial number Settings > About Phone > Status > Serial Number Message it to me privately.

Hi sidth,

SN from “about phone” :

Thanks!