Confusion in herelink settings

Can herelink original settings be mixed and used with solex tx app settings ? @MadRC @philip @Alvin
Please help me.

What do you mean by mixed?
Button setting will conflict if you set them as both mavlink and sbus output.

So herelink settings is totally different from solex tx settings ?

Yes. They are different.

thanks

But one last thing can you explain me @Alvin is that what is mavlink button and sbus output and which is better and why ? why should we use mavlink button for mode selection ?

Mavlink buttons has more features because it is directly controlling the vehicle with mavlink protocol, while sbus are rc buttons with limited features.
Read the mavlink wiki and you will find how many stuff could mavlink achieve.

I will be using A short press with sbus settings within the herelink original settings and A long press with the solex settings so still will there be a problem @Alvin because A short press and A long press will be different as A short press is herelink original setting (sbus) and A long press will be in solex tx.
Will it still conflict @Alvin ?

I will be using A short press with sbus settings within the herelink original settings and A long press with the solex settings so still will there be a problem @Alvin because A short press and A long press will be different as A short press is herelink original setting (sbus) and A long press will be in solex tx.
Will it still conflict @Alvin ?

Yes it still conflict. They are counted per buttons not per pattern.

Ok so if I select Button A for sbus, then I should select button b for solex tx. ( AM I RIGHT ? ) @Alvin
then it will not conflict

Yes. This should work

1 Like