Cube orange on f550 frame+here link, please help!

dear all, i’m newbie with cube platform, i have installed the orange on the f550 dji frame (motors 2312E+esc 420 lite). RC is the here link with here3 GPS, i’m not able to set the voltage + current values (using MAUCH sensor…) but i would like to know if everything is ok before maiden flight, even because i don’t touched the PIDs yet. sorry but i still don’t understand how to upload my .param file on this forum!!

In the full parameter tree set this:
and reboot, then you will be able to set the rest of the values following the Mauch instructions.
Then connect to Mission Planner and go to Initial Parameters
Put in your prop size and battery cells (and select chemistry if not Lipo) and accept everything it offers, including the optional/suggested settings.
Use the MissionPlanner motor test extensively to verify the motor order and spin of each motor. Lots of people get this wrong and it causes a flip over when you try to launch.

Read the Ardupilot docs regarding first flights and so on.
If you have any doubts then you can save a param file from within MissionPlanner and upload it here.
Better for us to check and help with any mistakes than for you to break props and your frame.

1 01-01-1980 01-00-00.bin (274.1 KB)
2022-12-19 09-08-16.tlog (1.3 MB)
First of all, thanks!! Here are the latest 2 log files, as you can see there are some problems…initial parameters ok, and even the motors directions. But when i turn on the herelink controller i get this message:“parameters are missing from firmware. You may be running a version of firmware QGC does not work correctly with or your firmware has a bug in it.Missing params: 1:MNT_RC_IN_ROLL, 1: MNT_RC_IN_PAN, 1: MNT_RC_IN_TILT”.
I tried also to do the esc calibration following a lot of videos but nobody has the same herelink controller with throttle with spring on mode2, so i’m not sure wich esc calibration is done or not!

For best operation with spring centered throttle use this:

ESC calibration should be

That .bin log doesnt look like you’ve set the battery monitor or initial parameters