Help me with setting this failsafe with cube orange

Is it possible to get that if the pilot suppose instantly pushes the throttle stick down quickly then the drone will land quickly but it will crash land, so is there any way that the drones should not crash land when the pilot pushes the throttle to low quickly. Here I mean that the drone should sense if the descent rate is more and it may crash land, it should not land and stop before 5m or something like that. I hope you understood what I wanted to say. It should not land the drone if the descent rate is more even though the pilot forces the throttle stick to go down. I know that the pilot would of course not do that but yeah, it should be a safety matter. It will be only for safety. Do I need any additional sensors ? Is this safety feature even possible ? @philip @Alvin

Is it possible to get that if the pilot suppose instantly pushes the throttle stick down quickly then the drone will land quickly but it will crash land, so is there any way that the drones should not crash land when the pilot pushes the throttle to low quickly. Here I mean that the drone should sense if the descent rate is more and it may crash land, it should not land and stop before 5m or something like that. I hope you understood what I wanted to say. It should not land the drone if the descent rate is more even though the pilot forces the throttle stick to go down. I know that the pilot would of course not do that but yeah, it should be a safety matter. It will be only for safety. Do I need any additional sensors ? Is this safety feature even possible? @philip @Alvin

Have you read through the Ardupilot doco? Flight modes? Various parameters?
Generally only Stabilize mode behaves like you describe, and it needs to stay that way for manual control and emergencies. The rest of the time you should be using ALTHOLD and LOITER, otherwise you are running a mission.
If you have a spring-centered throttle stick and you accidentally select Stabilize you’ll be safe.