Hi, this is my experience since updated Herelink Firmware.
- Is there a way to arm motors without using Solex or QGC, as a normal remote control with sticks?
- Mapping buttons in Solex issue: CAM long press doesn’t work.
- Many connections lost in QGC.
- What happens with throttle center zero enabled when I release the stick during a flight?
- QGC issues: when I change from QGC to setup herelink app and go back shows this message:
Detected problems with app native libraries (please consult log for details): libQGroundControl.so: text relocation)
QCS issues: battery voltage unstable in QGC (glitch 0% -100%) and works in Solex.
Gimbal control issues:
I only can move tilt (not pan) with the wheel but when I release it, the gimbal returns to center.
I try to assign wheel settings / clear wheel settings to the short/long press D button to switch between pan/tilt but doesn’t work.
MNT_RC_IN_PAN,11 MNT_RC_IN_ROLL,0 MNT_RC_IN_TILT,10
RZ - REV WChannel 10 WBus 1
min/max values 1200/1900
Arducopter 4.0.3 and latest Herelink and air unit firmware.