About the HereLink category

Discussions and Issue reporting for Herelink and related modules

Hi, I can’t seem to find the activation key for my HERELINK unit. I have the box and serial number etc., Can anyone help?

If you purchased your Herelink before the activation code became required, it wouldn’t have come with the activation code. In these cases, you have to contact the reseller you acquired it from and request an activation code.

@Michael_Oborne could you please help with a problem. I have a Herelink unit purchased from AliExpress. Eric Xie was kind enough to assist in providing an activation key which was not on the box cover.
I get a Cannot Register Device error even though the IP address and 5 ghz internet connection are recognised. Also - what region should I select ?
Please help!
Thanks
Raja

can you give me the last 4 digits of the key eric gave you?

Michael,
The last four digits are: 2IH2

Raja

has this unit been registered before?
can you give me the SN in the settings > about screen

Michael,
I have got it working now. The IP address needed a change and the unit was showing a different time zone than the one I had set. Have got it registered and updated. Now for the air unit.
Any special instructions on updating and pairing the air unit or do I just follow the guides on the site?

Thanks,
Raja

the site should be fine

I acknowledge that there is an august 2021 firmware update for herelink. As i can see there is dual ops, need of two herelink works together. Is it possible to control camera gimbal pitch, yaw, roll using the two joystick on the 2nd herelink?

Andreas_Diaz

1m

Is anyone having problems pairing the air unit after updating to the latest version: BRU01210730

I did this update because qgroundcontrol said that the current version wasn’t the 3.3 version, so I update and then I realized that the pairing with the air unit was gone, and after trying to re-pair I didn’t succeded.

There is a new UI by the way so I don’t know if the steps to setup changed or something…

PLEASE HELP!

Same problem here. I even bought a second herelink and have the same problem with the new unit.