Hello everyone, I’m a new member of CubePilot and I’m asking myself some questions about the Arducopter environment.
Here is my case:
I want to add the Rangefinder Benewake TF02-PRO to the autopilot environment (Pixhawk Cube black). I already know that I can connect it via Serial Port / TELEM port (it works). However, I found on its Product Manual ( benewake-tf02-pro-lidar-led-rangefinder-ip65-40m-manual_.pdf (robotshop.com) that we can set the I2C protocol as the communication protocol (and I want to test that).
I sent some command via the app “WINCC_TF” to set the I2C protocol.
- First I entered in the configuration mode via the command: “AA 55 F0 00 01 00 00 02”
- Then I switched the mode: “5A 05 0A MODE 01” (0 for UART , 1 for I2C), the default adress is in hexadecimal 0x10
- Finally I closed the configuration mode via: “AA 55 F0 00 00 00 00 02”
On Mission Planner, I changed the RNGFND1 settings:
- RNGFND1_ADRESS: 16 (0x10 in hexadecimal represents 16 in decimal)
- RNGFND1_TYPE: 19 (Benewake TF02)
But it doesn’t work at all (no Sonar value). Any suggestions ?
Thank you for you replies