- AHRS_ORIENTAION parameter does not work
- set its value to 2, after reboot, nothing change, it should be offset 90 degree yaw,
- if use Here+ on GPS1 (serial port 3), change arhs_orientation value to 2, after reboot, nothing change
- no any error meesage
follow 2 cases AHRS_ORIENTATION works
- use HERE 3 GPS, I guess it uses CAN port
- uncheck compass in Setup/Mandatory/Compass or take off GPS(Here+). then set AHRS_ORIENTATION to 2, the yaw is offset 90 degree.
all cases are tested by Rover 4.0 and 4.1 on CubeBlack and CubeOrange
Who has same issue?
BTW, when set it’s value to Roll 90, it works, only yaw doesn’t work.