Battery is too low to fly

Hey. I have cube blue+herelink. Herelink says the battery is too low to fly. The power is over 23 volts. How I can fix it? Batteries lipo 7000mah, 6s. !

Check your battery arming volatge!

thank you. i will try tomorrow if it works.

For 6 cell LiPo you should be using these values
BATT_ARM_VOLT,22.1
BATT_CRT_VOLT,21
BATT_LOW_VOLT,21.6
MOT_BAT_VOLT_MAX,25.2
MOT_BAT_VOLT_MIN,19.8
BATT_FS_CRT_ACT,1
If you think you have to alter them then you battery is bad or the voltage monitoring is incorrect.
Why not monitor current too? Try setting battery capacity to 0mAh

1 Like

Thank you!

Hello. I fixed but it doesn’t help. Still solex tx says: battery too low for flying. Battery power 24v.

You could try manually calibrating the voltage sensor. You need to very accurately measure the battery voltage and plug that value is as per:
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-power-module-configuration-in-mission-planner.html#calibration
First set the sensor type to Other and reboot the flight controller, then measure and enter the actual battery voltage.
If you have access to a regulated variable power supply (or very discharged battery) you can set a low voltage, around what you expect a depleted battery to be and measure/set that voltage.

Set LOG_DISARMED,1 and reboot. Try to Arm and fly. Collect the .bin log and host it somewhere like dropbox and post a link to it so we can see what’s going on.

Thank you . I will check that.

Hi, Still a problem. I’ve made a manual voltage calibration. Do you see a problem with the log file. Quad running a few minutes.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1spZzKw-qmIxmp1p4S1xoslcG6m7nhNTN/view?usp=sharing

access denied to that log file

Okey. I tried to fix the problems with a new update ( twice). I followed the instructions, but now calibration problem. PC finds the device but does not update. Mac upgraded well, but calibration fails. I reset herelink before upgrading.

I will try to update the drivers if it helps.

Now ok

Now works. Yup

Hey. does this link work? battery warning problem.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UzyCQNs92egbnkw5Gfgo2rR5UCaujrws/view?usp=sharing

Log downloaded OK. I’m taking a look…
Voltage monitoring seems OK, current monitoring is not working at all though, you should definitely fix that.
I’d still set this too:
BATT_FS_CRT_ACT,1

Okey. BATT_FS_CRT_ACT is 1. How to fix current? I have 2x 6s battery (7000mah) I only see volts, total and cells ( e.g full 25.2 and cell 4.2).

Check wiring, is everything (ESCs, other voltage regulators, EVERYTHING) connected to the output side of the power brick? Usually people use a power distribution board for that.
Only the battery should be connected to the input side.
Nothing should be connected directly to the battery except the input side of the power brick.

Hey. I use a uav Vulcan power distribution board. 2x battery + esc are connected to it. There comes power to Power Brick mini and then original wires to the cube.

All current needs to flow through the power brick in order to measure that current.
Without the current measurement that is a whole lot less information you have about battery performance…