Beta 2 information update about the April Delay

It comes with Solex, and QGC, and you can connect an external GCS… :slight_smile:

Hi Albert_martinez, Are you from spain?
I am also interested in those things. We are learning to develop on QGC to add functions and I find it very interesting that QGC is still supported.

I understand the firmware is almost done.

Is there any indication of when the next batch of hardware will be sent to distributors?

Hi Jlcortex,

yes I am from Spain, but nowadays I am working at the university in germany.
I find really interesting your hybrid drones.

For the Herelink I find this mavlink pass-through really good implementation, this way there is no need to change anything in Herelink firmware, we could just add mavlink commands in an external pc or mobile phone.

I am really excited to get the new beta2.

1 Like

Hi Phillip,

What is going on with development? Is it ready yet?

Please give us an update

Thanks

Hardware is built
Final touches going into the firmware

So are we still set for the May 17th date??!!! I placed my order awhile ago. From getFPV:

Yep. 100% me holding it up. Soon

I have one coming from XM2, any chance of a link to your latest manual for the Herelink

Love to see chapter 7 & 8. Cheers

Is it ready yet?

Not yet. The hardware is ready to ship. But I have not given the go ahead for the firmware

1 Like

Do you think you will be ready ship before the end of may.

1 Like

I’m not promising anything at the moment, it is 99% ready…

Anyone want to buy mine,sick of waiting!.
Beta but this is ridiculous!. Spent a fortune on this, now the gimbal wheel has changed and mine has the original.
What’s more it’s no good for fixed wing!.
Not fit for purpose!.

Chocolate fire guard?.

You bought a beta! You knew there was a risk of change, or worse, you knew it may even fail!
you are welcome to sell it obviously. the change to the gimbal knob is not going to affect you in any way, its a process change.

The next batch is Beta as well, so if you are not willing to participate in a beta program, don’t purchase them!

The Alpha group now has the new firmware, and within days we will be putting that out to Beta testers.

After the beta testers have tested it, the next batch will be released.

um… what?

So am i Not a beta tester having purchased a beta unit?.why am I not able to get the update?.
Every review in the UK is from someone who has been given a unit for review,no one has as far as I know splashed out the cash for a unit!.
Chocolate fire guard is what it is !
Will approach 3dxr for my money back!.
I’ve had this since Christmas,and not been able to use it!.
Disgrace.

I’m not quite sure I understand.

You are a Beta tester! And as I said, all beta testers will be getting updated firmware THIS week!

If you don’t want to wait, sell it, but you have waited this long, why not wait another week?

1 Like