Connection Problem

Im new to all of this so please cut me some slack,
I followed the paring instructions on the Herelink app on the ground unit with scusess but can not get it to pair with QGC application or STX

• using Px4
  • supplying the right voltage to the air unit
  • tried switching SBUS
  • I cannot get the D2D option to appear on the menu inside QGS app on ground unit
  • altho the pairing worked on the ground/air unit in the herelink app I cannot get LED1 to light up? LED2 is solid green within 10 seconds of applying power.

I updated the ground and air unit yesterday from my Mac with the latest firmware.

Suggestions?

• supplying the right voltage to the air unit

Are you supplying 5V? 5V may results unstable function in some features.

• I cannot get the D2D option to appear on the menu inside QGS app on ground unit

They have been moved to Herelink settings. Swipe down from the top menu and click the status message.

• tried switching SBUS

You need to calibrate the sbus out from Herelink settings.

• altho the pairing worked on the ground/air unit in the herelink app I cannot get LED1 to light up? LED2 is solid green within 10 seconds of applying power.

No light on LED1 means receiving no valid video signal or flight controller signal. Have you connected every thing?

Ive tried supplying the air unit with 5v & 12v cannot get LED1 to turn on after pair
I wasn’t sure if D2d setting were in a separate application either then the Green Herelink icon.
Yes I have connected everything and followed the recent User guide and concurred with multiple other videos online I can visually see the communication uplink on the “RADIO” tab in the Herelink app. LED1 not lit at anytime throughout the entire process again 5 & 12v tested.

Supply 6-12V to air unit.
Have you tried turn off the GPS?
Can I have a picture of your setup?

Thanks Alvin for getting back to me I re-flashed the orange cube on windows and I got it working!

I appreciate you answering!

Hello Dalton

I am in the same situation. I able to pair Rx with the Tx using Herelink app and its showing “PAIRED” but on QGC app which came with the Tx there is no D2D option. Its showing “Waiting for vehicle connection” means the Tx is paired with the Tx but not with the QGC app.

• using Px4 mini
  • supplying the right voltage to the air unit (12v feed from power module)
  • tried switching SBUS
  • although the pairing worked on the ground/air unit in the herelink app I cannot get LED1 to light up? LED2 is solid green within 10 seconds of applying power.

Please help.

@ Bahadur

Hi ,

Did you get this paired . i am also on Px4 latest version trying to get the QGC work on my new Px4 firmware