Copter 4.0.7 error message

Hello developers and all,
I have a Herelink running version SRU01200616, which appears to be the latest version, and am running into an issue with the latest version of arducopter 4.0.7 cube orange on a coax X8 aircraft. Upon connecting to QGC in herelink I get the normal V3.3 support message and once I close that I get a message that says “Parameters are missing from firmware. You may be running a version of firmware QGC does not work correctly with or your firmware has a bug in it. Missing params: -1:COMPASS_PRIMARY”. Is this a problem? Should I proceed to calibrate and fly the aircraft? Should I revert the cube firmware? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

This may because the ardupilot has parameter change in 4.0.7, but older QGC can’t recognize the change.
I would say you don’t need those parameter when piloting your aircraft. In most of the times, it doesn’t matter if this parameter is available or not in GCS in Herelink.

However, to make sure everything works, you should setup and calibrate everything carefully on a computer. Where its GCS is compatible with newer autopilot firmware.

A new update on Herelink will be available soon. You may try the beta and see if that QGC will solve the problem.