Cube Orange Driver Problem

Hi All,

I know it is a noob question but i have a problem with the cube orange drivers, I uninstall drivers, MP ctrl F and clean drivers, reboot, load new drivers, reboot and it sees cube as CubePilot Cube - New driver required

driver

I installed latest drivers and MP, do not know what to do, any advice will be helpful

Ok I need to load firmware to the cube, then problem solved.

2 Likes

Yes new cones come with no firmware installed now.

How did you manage to load firmware to the cube? I’m seeing the same “New driver required” COM port but I can’t get Mission Planner to flash anything over it

Maybe you need to update your drivers:

https://docs.cubepilot.org/user-guides/autopilot/the-cube-series-firmware-and-connection-troubleshooting

I updated my drivers, reinstalled Mission planner and the drivers more than 10 times today. Still it shows the same error. what should i do?

Did anything show up in COM port?

When it says New driver required, if you load firmware from the mission planner, it will change drivers

i have the same problem but i cant seem to find a way to load the firmware to the cube.Also my cube has 2 micro usb ports.From wich micro usb port i need to upload the firmware and how please help

The mavlink one.

just open mission planner, connect the cube and upload the firmware, don’t bother about driver.
once the firmware is uploaded then it will start connecting.