Detecting bad compass offsets before takeoff

Hi:

Normally mission planner will let me know when my compass offsets are high and will deny arming/takeoff. Today, I was able to to takeoff and get a good flight in, but during decent, my craft tilted to one side and crashed somewhat gracefully. After reviewing the logs, I noticed that the X and Y values of my compass were almost touching! Well over 50 flights on this craft, with no problems before this. No GPS glitches or errors in the logs. The auto-analysis, however says the compasses failed.

Is there a way for me to catch bad compass offsets in preflight? The log is too large for me to upload so here is a picture of the compasses.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Can you zoom closer to where it took off?

@Alvin, Sorry for the delay.

There were two takeoff points during the flight. I have commented on the attachments.

This drone had 50ish flights without a compass calibration, but the exact same thing happened the next flight after compass calibration with almost identical logs.

I think something interfered your compass during the flight.
Did you fly near some building? or maybe you activated some equipment on your drone.

You may also check RCOUT to see if any motor had output pattern similar to the compass offset