DUAL Here3+ Prearm: GPS2 Not Healthy when connected them on SAME CAN PORT

@sidbh The GPS was purchased in a batch of 24 in April of this year, and so far 2 of the GPS units have been unable to get any satellites right out of the box. I believe @ceng is in communication with someone about the first one, but a second one was just found last week during this troubleshooting we described.
I connected to U-Center using the method you linked, but no data was coming through. There is an initial burst of null values that come in at initial connection, but they never repeat. It’s as if there is nothing running on the GPS part of the unit, only the compass. I have attached an image of the null values below:

I believe this is a separate issue, not related to the Dual GPS, so it may be best to move the discussion to another thread or a direct support channel, please let me know what you prefer

@Kalai_Selvan I think you are using wrong instructions, you are following instructions for Here3 GPS which are different to Here3+/Here4 instructions. Please follow these instructions to connect to U-Center Here 4 Manual - CubePilot

@CjF can you try setting FORMAT_VERSION to 0 on your Here3+ GPS and reboot. This will ensure that parameters are all reset.

I suppose you were meaning the Here3+

yes, typo on my end. Thanks for noticing.