Here 3 Release

CubePilot are proud to introduce the Here 3 Precision GNSS solution into the CubePilot product line-up.

The Here3 Brings the world of RTK to everyone.

Here 3 is our Base model GPS, it joins the HerePro which is our flagship GPS model, and replaces the Here, Here 2, Here +, and Here+ V2.

Featuring the M8P GNSS module from Ublox, along with a CubePilot designed RF section, CANBUS Solution, and a new case, the next generation of the Here family steps up performance, slashes price and sets a new baseline for GNSS solutions in the Robotics industry.

RTK Float mode is available as soon as it receives valid RTCM 3 messages, these can be provided by free NTRIP servers in many countries, or these can be supplied via mission planner and any RTK base station that is capable of producing these RTCM 3 messages. (Here+ Base or HerePro are capable of this.)

With a standalone accuracy of 2.5m, RTK accuracy to 0.025m, precision is now in reach of everyone.

Here 3 will function at 160,000Ft, and up to 1,800 kph with a velocity accuracy of 0.05m/s making it suitable for all UAS applications.

Applications include UGV, USV, UAS, for all types of industrial uses as well as precision swarming activities.

For information head to CubePilot.org

3 Likes

Guys ! Seriously ? No Galileo and no SBAS support ? At least keep the Here2 alive until Here Pro is available…

Hi to all,

Can you confirm NO GALILEO, SBAS management using HERE3 ?
At the moment, I’m trying to configure the Here+ (spec say “yes” for Galileo) with u-Center, Galileo option, but when I press “Send” button in order to record, this setup is not accepted.
Looking on HERE3 spec, NO Galileo or SBAS available …

inside is m8p, for RTK, this allows 2 constellation at a time. so you must disable one for it to work.
on latest firmware there is can param to change this

Thanks Michael,

I have well integrated the fact that only two constellations are managed at the same time.

My question mainly concerned the management of the Galileo constellation and the increase in precision by SBAS with Here+ and Here3.

According to my tests, I manage to update the CFG of Here2 under u-Center in Galileo and SBAS, but not with Here+ and Here3.
This seems to be normal when looking at the M8P specifications on the uBloxs website (quite different with M8N).

But since my information is a bit dated, I wanted to make sure and if going through the 1.40 firmware would have changed the thing.

Thanks again,
Rosario

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)