HERELINK - Compatible camera list

Hi Cédric,

By my side it worked with a stock camera, without any configuration on the camera nor the Herelink.
Could we know the version of firmware running on the camera ?
(by using the button panel or something)

Best,
Julien

Hi Julien,

I connected the Firefly using the AV component and could manage to get HDMI working by changing some of the parameters, but I cannot say which one…
I had issue with HDMI stopping after some seconds, but now it looks fine (with 50 FPS for HDMI out)

Best regards,
Cédric

That would be great to find which parameter cause the issue.
I invite all Firefly 4K FPV camera owners to join force to investigate on this camera and find
the way to make it working for every users.

Did you print any housing for the Firefly?

No yet, it is in my To Do list

Garmin Virb 360 works well with the currently supported video modes, when you select each lens at a time. It would be really cool to isolate then use both lenses at the same time through both air unit ports, but it outputs it’s spherical 360 at 4k 30fps, or 5.7k raw unstiched. I’d love to see its 360 video modes supported but don’t know how feasible it would be.

Hi,

Has anyone tried using a GoPro Hero7 Black with HereLink and trying to record video while streaming?
When I tried, the GoPro can either transmit via HDMI out or record video.
As soon as I start recording, video out from camera stops.
Any solutions to this?
@Julien - Some help?

I never had the Hero7 so it would be hard to me to help on this.
You mean that the HDMI out stream stop when you start recording a video with the camera ?

Yes, exactly that. I had the same issue with Hero5 Black as well.
@Julien - Do you know if other cameras listed here can stream HDMI out AND record atleast 1080p onboard video simultaneously?

Yes, it’s quite cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try switching to lower recording resolution, like 2.7K or 1080p. Most Sony 4K-capable cameras switch off outputs when you press record in 4K. FDR-AX100, AX33, AX53, RX100m4, etc all do that.

The HX95 on the other hand outputs while recording.

These cameras are fairly large for my use. Mostly looking for something similar to size and function to a GoPro. Any suggestions for that?
@fedcba69_19 - Have you tested the Move 500 for HDMI out while recording onboard?
@UlrichC - Same for Foxeer Box2?

hey" - Have you tested the Move 500 for HDMI out while recording onboard?"
yes,i tried, havent got the recording working when connected to hdmi out. That´s whitout battery inserted, dunno if that make´s any difference.

Could you please post an update once you have tried it?

Hello,

For the Hawkeye Firefly Split 4k camera to work with the Herelink, you must set the HDMI Output parameter to 1080 P30.

I also tested by connecting the air unit power supply and the camera simultaneously and it works.

Same for Foxeer Box2
Yes, I’ve tested it now. It worked.

Tested with Foxeer Legend 1 - wasn’t able to make it work no matter what settings.

What would be the better option please thr Foxeer Box 2 or the Hawkeye Firefly,many thank’s

its not recording when connected to hdmi out. works fine with only external pwr. sorry for late repply.

1 Like

Gopro 7 black works. I just tested it