Herelink connection problem

873/5000

Hello, I am having problems with the Herelink Air module:

• Can not communicate between the AIR module and the GROUND module after the first pairing

• The communication seems to be possible after 6 to 12 hours for only once. After disconnection of the power supply, no more communication possible except waiting for a delay of 6 to 12 hours.

• The leds of the Air module take almost 10 seconds to light up after connection of the power supply (during this lapse of time, the power consumption of the module oscillates between 100 and 350 mW).

• The update of the Air module is impossible. Once the USB is plugged in, powering up with an external power supply causes a continuous beep that is characteristic of an electrical problem.

• Note that the update of the ground module does not go all the way. There must be, I think, a loop testing the firmware version and, in case of unnecessary update, the script stops without any information.

I think of an electrical problem of the air module power supply???

Johann

How many voltage are you applying on the air unit?

Hi,
i use regulated 12 V from the PMU. (PMU Pro from Drotek)
I also try directly from a 3S liPo battery.
For information, i have already mount a herelink module with the same PMU without any problem.

Johann

Same problem I am facing.
Initially, Air unit module was connected with ground module with no issue on first day.
Very Next day I was trying to connect via USB port, Led was not blinking (In between 4-5 min LED 2: blink green for few seconds and goes off).
Now I am trying again to connect air unit but It is getting heated up within a few minutes I think my board is fried?
What should I do? please Help

I had to start the AIR module in after-sales service. The return package was lost and my distributor therefore provided me with a new one. I have a problem again. Pairing is impossible. The remoted control and the air unit have been updated.
I use a dropix, French version of the pixhawk on an arduboat firmewire. this is the only difference with my previous montage. So I will try on a pixhawk cube.

I still have problems despite switching to the pixhawk cube black. Connection is possible randomly after a variable time ranging from 20 to 45 min!
I have a second set of new herelink from another supplier. I will take the test to find out if my pack is defective.

I received a new module and I was able to test it on the exact configuration of the first. The module works perfectly, no connection problems.
I therefore deduce a hardware or software anomaly on my first module. So I still have to send back to the supplier.