Herelink controller (Control Station) not powering on

My Herelink controller (ground control station) will not power on. It worked great for a flight two days ago and was charged up that evening. One day ago I powered it on and downloaded a tlog. It was then put on charge for less than one hour to top off for several flights today. Now I cannot get it to power on, and there are no LEDs lighting up. It does not appear to be charging either. Any ideas? Could the battery be bad, if so how do I replace it? Thanks for any help!

Please try to charge it for a few hours then connect it to computer while USB still powering it. Then see if computer detect it.

Thank you for the reply, Alvin! Today I tried charging the controller (3 hrs. with a charger that is know to work) and then plugging it into two computers (through the usb cord) looking for the connection through device manager. Additionally, I looked on the Wi-Fi menu to see if it was detecting the device. The controller was not detected through any of these methods.

The manufacturer of my UAS suggested that I connect my aircraft to mission controller and check the RC calibration screen to see if by chance the Herelink controller is broadcasting without a screen. Again, I see nothing indicating that the RC signal is being broadcast.

There are just no signs that the controller is powering up!

Try to put the Herelink Remote Unit into Fastboot by pressing Power and D button simultaneously while turning on and see what it does.

Thanks Ian, I gave Fastboot a try and had no luck. I’m think this thing is bricked!

Probably battery problem, you may contact your reseller for RMA.