HereLink Endpoints

I have been setting up Herelinks on various platforms for last several months. It has been challenging figuring out how to control different configurations and gimbals with limited physical buttons and controls, but its doable. However, one problem I keep running into, that has proven problematic on my current setup, is the inability to control servo outputs to the extent I need them.

First issue, despite tuning roll, pitch, and yaw the inputs are still way too sensitive. I have adjusted RC_Feel, exponential and ATC_INPUT_TC with little resulting change.

Second issue I am having is with the tilt on a PTZ gimbal I am using. Regardless of what I set SERVOx_MIN/MAX to the gimbal tilt speed is unchanged via the scroll wheel. Changing SERVO MIN and MAX for buttons results in the desired effect, as I can limit actuators, but changing it for Scroll wheel does nothing. Does this have something to do with the way qground is handling the Herelink gimbals and scroll wheel as a joystick operation?

Would being able to pre-set endpoints from within Herelink not be a more sure fire way of limiting inputs on the RC end?

@sidbh

If I input a lower number (0.05) in ATC_INPUT_TC via Mission Planner for a sharper response, qground RC Roll/Pitch Feel moves the slider “almost” all the way to the left for a smoother control response.

subsequently, when I input a higher number (0.5) into ATC_INPUT_TC via Mission Planner for a softer response, qground RC Roll/Pitch Feel moves the slider just to the right of center for a crisper control response.

If I input 0 into Mission Planner, qground moves the slider full left of center.

If I input 1 into Mission Planner, qground moves the slider full right of center.

?

Same problem here, I need to adjust endpoint to control a gimbal