Herelink keeps shutting down

So my Herelink controller V1.1 keeps shutting down. Doesn’t happen with my V1.0 controller. The ambient temp is about 16c with the cpu and gpu around 60 to 70c. The battery is about 40. A fair bit hotter than the older controller. Happens when running Solex TX, but that’s all I use. The shutdown starts with the screen frozen, then turns off. I’ve attached a bug report. BTW, the battery was around 80%. Thanks!

bugreport-N2G47J-2023-04-29-08-55-31.zip (865.1 KB)

Well I can rule out temperature. I’ve had my old controller in the direct sun with the cpu and gpu in the 80c range with no shut downs.

So the controller crashes when running:

• Solex, video and telemetry via hotspot to laptop.
  • QGC, video and telemetry via hotspot to laptop…
  • No apps, video stream to iPhone and an iPad.

Doesn’t crash:

• Solex, with telemetry through hotspot to laptop and video on controller only.
  • QGC , with telemetry through hotspot to laptop and video on controller only.

So basically the controller has no issue unless you’re streaming to an external device.

After all this testing though, my wifi tethering is not working anymore. Just displays “error”. Though wifi connections work on first boot, it become unavailable after trying to wifi tether. Probably just need to load another firmware update for like the 20th time(well, the same firmware).