Herelink not connect

Hi everyone…. everything works ok at home… Herelink ok and responds to all commands according to the button mapping. I go to the airfield and Herelink is not recognized (Not connect)… I turn off / on everything but nothing three thousand times! I go home and see that the basic driving channels 1,2,3,4 work (from MP) but the app does not connect. I tried to redo the Pair but still zero! The version is 1.0.3. Yet in the system screen I see everything and it seems that the connection between the Remote Control and the Air Unit is there (see photo)…. is there something I don’t know? tonight I reload the firmware of RC and Air… do you have any advice?

NOW CONNECT !!! :smiley: :smiley:

UPDATE

in full desperation, all I could do, after deleting any other variable, is to update the fw of both the RC and Air unit
To my amazement (sorry but I didn’t know), version 1.0.4 has been downloaded (previously it was 1.0.3)

So the question of the questions: but is it not that Herelink behaves like DJI that in the event of an upgrade, blocks everything even if you are a million kilometers from home and you have been out for 5 days to do some surveys?