Herelink Pairing failed

After spending 2 week on this Issue I found the real problem for this

(Negotiation time out, Try again) Fail to pair message

OK I followed all the instructions from the manual

1-Flashed the GCS first
2-Connect WiFi on GCS
3-Register your GCS with your (own Number)
4-Search on the Android setting, about, and search
for the latest update (Connected to the WiFi)
5-Flash your Air Unit with the same Flash file used
to flash the GCS.
6-"This is the part that is not showed on @MadRC firmware flashing video. this simple step is super important and was the problem!

! IN ORDER TO PAIR YOUR AIR UNIT WITH YOUR GCS YOU NEED TO TURN OFF YOUR WIFI CONNECTION FIRST!

7-Pair your Air Unit without any issue!!!

And that was the problem, after spend two weeks reflashing the GCS, the Air Unit that was the problem, I was thinking today about signal issue, turned off the WIFI and BOOM, pair without any issue in less than 10 seconds.

@Michael_Oborne I really appreciate your time trying to help with information, I didn’t did the Factory Reset, I just test this and resolve all the issue.
Maybe is important to check that and update the firmware update manual because there is a lot of persons asking for the same issue and maybe this will help the entire community.
Also thanks @Jai for trying to help.

1 Like

was your wifi ip in the ip range 192.168.0.x ?? this is a know problem range, as it conflicts internally

Hi! Can you help me?
My WiFi IP isn’t in the range 192.168.0.x and I have the same problem, also I’ve tried the steps that worked for Jose and still nothing. What could it be?