Herelink Radio Calibration

I am using Kore Carrier board and trying to calibrate radio but unable to get RC input. I tried to connect Sbus output to SBUS and PPM pins on kore board but cube is not detecting any RC input.

Did you updated your remote and your air unit ?
If yes, are they paired ?

Yes both are updated and paired.

Maybe stupid question, but do you use the good S.BUS port out on the air unit ?

(The good one is the closer of the antennas connectors)

If yes, did you try to plug another standard RC PPM or S.BUS ? to test if it works with an other one ?

I tried all combination but no luck.

I would suggest to try many configurations to find what’s wrong.

I’m having the same problem. Did you ever find a solution?

Guys, post a picture of your installation please, and give max details

Me too. I had a Jeti receiver w. PPM out to the Kore and it worked. Now I have a dragonlink set to SBUS and it doesn’t show up in MP. I checked with a scope and the output looks like sbus.

Hello, Some news about this problem.
I have the same issue when I connect Kore Carrier + Herelink HD. I receive telemetry but not radio input. I can calibrate joystick but not remote controller…
Thanks

Photos guys…

The SBUS pin on Kore carrier board refers to SBUSo on standard carrier board. Therefore it is an output port.

Can you try to connect the Sbus 1 from air unit to PPM pin on Kore. Then reboot both Cube and Herelink controller.

1 Like

Did anyone find the solution to this problem? I am using futaba R7008Sb receiver configured for s-bus. While connecting to SBUS port on KORE CARRIER BOARD, i could not find RC Channel signals on Mission Planner. I tried with dragon link receiver as well configured for s-bus out but still the same result. Plz guide/suggest in this regard…
Regards
Yasir Khizar

Dont connect it to the SBUS port of the Kore ! (it is an output, not an input)
Connect it on the PPM port, next to the SBUS port

1 Like

Yes, it works…
Thankyou

Regards
Yasir Khizar

1 Like

i uave the same problem how did u fox it?
connecting here link rx to orange cube
please help

I had the problem while connecting to the kore board. I was using s-bus port on kore board whereas actually the port to be used on kore board was ppm. I think u may check the baud rate of cube and herelink and it shud work fine. Hope this helps…
Thankyou
Regards
Yasir Khizar

Anybody found a solution. seems like many people experience a fatal setup error.

Herelink updated to latest firmware, orange cube. Can connect, joysticks calibrated. SBUS1 is connected, calibration window shows SBUS output. However no RC input in mission planner on ground control when I want to calibate radio I get “detected 0 radio channels. To operate PX4 you need at least 5 channels”.

Did anybody get this fixed? I checked mission planner params and also tried setting it specifically to SBUS. SBUS1 is connected to the RC in. Telemetery is also connected and working.

Thank you, Marius