Herelink Stable June 2021

also check you have the adb driver installed

also make sure you spell “beta” correctly

you need to redo HW joystick calibration, as stated above

tried to update through flasher_win.exe
After the update, remote unit stuck at boot. only cube pilot logo appears.
any help in this issue?

thanks in advance

Hi Michael and Alvin,thank you forthis update and your hard work,when I try and uploadthe air end it says it is uploading 01200226 i but beta after the link I downloded from cube pilot many thanks in advance

Ok, the firmware working right now!

Try flashing again.

1 Like

Hi, if I go with the Beta version now: Can I (easily) switch to stable once published or would I be locked in the beta side of the world forever? Thanks, Sven

1 Like

No the official release will override the beta once out.

2 Likes

download this
https://adb.clockworkmod.com/

Mission planner included?

you can goto beta, but to get back to stable you must reset the entire unit back to the factory image, then update to stable again

its not, but there is talk internally to include a beta version as a demo in the next release

Thanks for the reply
Tried flashing again two times from two different PC, still, the result is the same, stuck at boot

Many thanks. Beta Installation went smoothly yesterday. If I need to go back to stable I will ask for help then in case required. :+1:

@Michael_Oborne
Could you please help on this.

Can you try flashing back as follows

Turn off herelink.

Press Power and D at the same time till you see Fastboot on the screen

Flash the remote via the download flasher file for your OS

This will put you back to stable

Hi,

In the new Herelink Settings App: I cannot find a way anymore to allocate the Wheel to SBUS 2 instead of SBUS 1. Has that functionality gone missing or I just don’t find it?

Regards,

Sven

@MadRC @Michael_Oborne

here is the link that I followed as you @MadRC instructed. still, the issue occurs.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1W9Jnt0-laZ9ViGnAl66DTQ0FpC63JeYX?usp=sharing

Ok, got it. Channels numbers are different than before beta update. SBUS 1 is Channel 1 to 16 and SBUS 2 is now Channel 17 to 32.

1 Like

Just as a matter of interest have you tried updating on another PC ?

Also do you have an SD card in stalled. If so please remove.

This is really strange and may be a failure. If nothing else works I would speak with your dealer.