Herelink update LINUX

Hi. I wanted to update the Herelink controller via linux. The flasher runned without any output and any succes. When launched from terminal, I got:

File “site-packages/PyInstaller/loader/pyiboot01_bootstrap.py”, line 151, in init
File “ctypes/init.py”, line 373, in init
OSError: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.28’ not found (required by /tmp/_MEIM5wAwz/libudev.so.1)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “site-packages/libusb1-1.7.1-py3.8.egg/usb1/libusb1.py”, line 173, in _loadLibrary
File “site-packages/PyInstaller/loader/pyiboot01_bootstrap.py”, line 153, in init
main.PyInstallerImportError: Failed to load dynlib/dll ‘libusb-1.0.so’. Most probably this dynlib/dll was not found when the application was frozen.

File “site-packages/PyInstaller/loader/pyiboot01_bootstrap.py”, line 151, in init
File “ctypes/init.py”, line 373, in init
OSError: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.28’ not found (required by /tmp/_MEIM5wAwz/libudev.so.1)

File “flasher.py”, line 10, in
File “”, line 991, in _find_and_load
File “”, line 975, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File “”, line 671, in _load_unlocked
File “/home/sidbh/.pyenv/versions/3.8.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages/PyInstaller/loader/pyimod03_importers.py”, line 623, in exec_module
File “site-packages/adb-1.3.0-py3.8.egg/adb/adb_commands.py”, line 31, in
File “/home/sidbh/.pyenv/versions/3.8.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages/PyInstaller/loader/pyimod03_importers.py”, line 623, in exec_module
File “site-packages/adb-1.3.0-py3.8.egg/adb/common.py”, line 25, in
File “site-packages/libusb1-1.7.1-py3.8.egg/libusb1.py”, line 8, in
File “site-packages/libusb1-1.7.1-py3.8.egg/usb1/init.py”, line 61, in
File “site-packages/libusb1-1.7.1-py3.8.egg/usb1/libusb1.py”, line 199, in
File “site-packages/libusb1-1.7.1-py3.8.egg/usb1/libusb1.py”, line 197, in _loadLibrary
File “site-packages/PyInstaller/loader/pyiboot01_bootstrap.py”, line 153, in init
main.PyInstallerImportError: Failed to load dynlib/dll ‘libusb-1.0.so.0’. Most probably this dynlib/dll was not found when the application was frozen.
[4283] Failed to execute script flasher
Now this is a nice python error. I do have libusb installed via apt-get. I did try to instal via pip3 to ensure that the python sees it. No change.

When attempting to update via WIN I get the same result as in HereLink WONT UPDATE! - #2 by Alvin. As I am reluctant to do anything I do not have to in that OS and neither OS works out-of-the-box I’d like a solution for Linux (ubuntu). Is there a list of dependencies for the flasher?