Herelink Update timeline

Hi Guys

I’m wondering inf anyone can shed some light on when we are likely to see an update the for herelink?

The reason I ask is I have been running Ardupilot 4.3.2 for a while now, and all is behaving, except the gimbal controls, which I can controll manually (via RC), but as ardupilot has added support for two gimbals in my most recent update, I have lost the mission targeting functions.

I know this is because of a mismatch in in QGC/Solex versions, and the firmware I am running on cube, but manually compiling the latest versions for a special install is sadly beyond me.

I can always roll back the version of Ardupilot that I’m running, but was hoping I can avoid this if possible.

I’m using a herelink V1.0, though as far as I know that shouldn’t affect the firmware version?

Thanks for any info people can give me

1 Like

Does anyone know if there is likely to be a firmware updated for the herelink any time soon?

I realise developer resources are always limited, but as far as I can tell it’s been a few years since the last release of the herelink firmware and I suspect there are quite a few users in the same boat as me that will lose functionality on their drones if they update ardupilot, so we are stuck on older versions.

Thanks for any info anyone can share

I know one of the HDMI ports don’t work with the latest QGC release. I have no idea why such a device is even manufactured without having all its functions work for the end user !!
This remindef me of my Parrot Anafi Thermal where the manufacturer closed the production of making space parts within two years. !!