HereLink V1.1 IP Camera no Video

Hello

Im trying to use a Siyi A2 camera to see it in QGControl, using an AirUnit V1.1 and Herelink GC 1.0

I have checked all the connections, like connecting the camera direct to the PC using ethernet and works ok using VLC player

If I connect to the HereLink GC using my computer and ADB, I can ping the airunit and the camera, but QGC does not show the camera

Im using the Herelink GC beta channel.

@Michael_Oborne

An update
Always in Beta GCS, I have installed the Siyi FPV APK, and the video start instantly.

I have try with the last version on QGC, and the video works again, no problem and with no lag

So the problem seems to be the GQC that came with the Herelink…
@Michael_Oborne @philip

like I said on facebook, this is a non standard application, so doesnt surprise me that there are some issues, there is a new version of QGC being worked on to give better herlink support in latest QGC, so there will only be one version of QGC needed, not a special one.

May be I miss explain myself, the QGC that doesnt work is the one that came with the Herelink… the others that works form the pictures are a newer versions of QGC and the original from siyi.

sure… so, if SIYI have made modifications, then ask them what they are… I dont have their camera

…and what about the QGC? That one was downloaded from QGC website…

if it works, what is the issue?

Can you help me with this configuration? To get the telemetry?

Thanks