Herelink v1.1 system with siyiA8

My name is Sid, and I’ve been encountering some difficulties with my Herelink v1.1 system while trying to connect it with a Siyi camera for my drone. Initially, when I connected the camera with the Here-Air unit (ETH), everything worked smoothly. However, after a few days, the connection ceased to function.

I’ve tried troubleshooting the issue myself, but haven’t had any luck so far. Could you please assist me in figuring out how to successfully stream video through Herelink with the Siyi camera using the ETH connection? Additionally, I’ve found that everything works perfectly fine when using the HM30 module. I also have your Mosaic Camera Module, including A8, ZT6, and ZR30, all of which function excellently with the HM30 module. However, when I attempt to use them with Herelink, they stop working after a few days.
Your guidance in resolving these issues would be greatly appreciated.
@Mike_ZY @wangsu @philip @

Hey there. Have you updated the firmware to the A8?

Better yet, have you updated the firware to both the air unit and controller?
Also, i might mention that i had a similar issue but after doing some digging i found that during the build i accidentally powered up the air unit, without the antennas connected :sweat_smile: ended up replacing the air unit sadly.

I have the A8. And using herelink v1.1…
One thing i noticed is if you are supplying the camera with power from 3S lipo it might not be getting enough juice to operate properly. I ran into that too where once the voltage dropped below 12v the canera and gimbal completely shut off. Id start with firmware in everything first and check your input voltages and current.

hii brother wanted to update you on the situation. Despite updating both the A8 and herelink to the latest versions, I’m still encountering the same issue. It’s baffling because I’ve tested with three different air units, and each one presents the same problem. Interestingly, when I switched to using the HM30 module, everything worked perfectly fine.

Since this build specifically requires the herelink, I’m determined to find a solution. I’ve double-checked the voltages, supplying 14 volts to the A8 and 12 volts to the air unit, and I’ve confirmed the firmware updates multiple times. However, despite these efforts, the problem persists.

It’s becoming quite frustrating, I’m wondering if there might be any compatibility issues between the herelink and the air units, or if there are specific settings that need adjustment for proper integration.
@sfh294

Sounds like you’ve got it setup properly…

If in GCS on the controller, have you tried to stitch streams between HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 While everything is powered up?

This is definitely an odd amd frustrating situation but id bet that it is some simple or a hardware failure which would be worthy of a warranty.

Which QGC are you using?

Whatever comes with the herelink from the factory

I’d suggest trying out the Siyi QGC since there’s a bug in the RTSP streaming in the herelink default QGC.