HereLink WONT UPDATE!

I did download that exact google driver. Currently at work, and will ask a friend about any security permission I might be missing. Thanks!

I will try to run the driver from the powershell command line when I get home. Will provide my results later. Thanks!

@King_Lovin Finally got the firmware to load. I uninstalled the google usb driver like 5 times and was finally able to load the firmware on both the ground station and the air unit.

As you mentioned, the Herelink will shows up with a funky name in the device manager. My Herelink on the last try showed up under the display android server. I don’t know if I did anything to inadvertently change the name while I was trying everything to get the firmware to load.

Also thanks @Sven and @Alvin for your help.

Definitely follow the main guys instructions. Best operating system to do this update on is windows 10 or above. Ive tried linux and mac but never worked out. Thanks to you guys ive set up and updated many herelinks. Ill put the error message i got later so that others can find this thread.