How to avoid Drone Jammer?

HI

I was wonder if there are any way to avoid the Drone Jammers. HL works at 2.4ghz so will be affected.

What about the Here+ GPS? can be affected?

thanks!

1 Like

The best way to defeat a Jammer is to understand how they work.
99% of them jam the 2.4 and 5.8Ghz frequencies.
https://www.jammer-store.com/drone-jammers/

So don’t fly using those frequencies would be a good start.
You can build drones to fly using 900Mhz, 433Mhz, 72Mhz and 27Mhz
I have never worried about jamming but I have used all of those frequencies before.

If the jammer is blocking GPS then you have a more complex problem.
You would need an Optical sensor to hold your position.

1 Like

Thanks! thats is was I thinking, to use a DragonLink 433MHz and 1.3GHz video signal.

About the GPS, you are right, Im going to find a more efective distance sensor to get more high without GPS.

1.3 GHz is third harmonic of 433 MHz which would require a filter and operation in the 433 band requires license. I assume that isn’t an issue since you are looking to avoid jammers.

1 Like

thanks, what kind of filter do you mean? Can you send me a link?

thanks!

You will need low pass filter for 433 MHz. It only allows the 433 signal out while attenuating the higher harmonic frequencies. Other option is to go with a 2.4 GHZ video system.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing with us the following update.Even I was also looking out for the same.The following cubepilot forum is explanatory and descriptive.Today we can see that that VoIP service providers who are unable to offer E911 service in specific regions must stop signing up new customers in those areas.It is expected as a whole bunch of compliance reports to arrive at the FCC.This isn’t politically correct to say this, but the only foolproof solution to this mess is GPS capability integrated with VoIP. GPS in VoIP Wi-Fi handsets, GPS location information appended to IP addresses of fixed systems, GPS in notebook PCs and VoIP enabled PDAs, like BlackBerry.

It is recognized that there are hindrances to ubiquitous VoIP w/GPS. It can be very difficult to obtain a GPS signal from the interior of an office building. But that’s where fixed GPS locators, appended to IP addresses of PCs on a network, offer specific relevance.Suggest us for the proper resolution regarding the garmin map updates free download 2019 .

There are two types of remote controls: analogue and digital. Analogue remote controls use pulse width modulation, while digital remote controls use digital modulation techniques. The 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, which would be familiar to anyone operating a DJI drone, are created using digital modulation techniques. My DJI Mavic Air can function at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, and I’ve found that a 5 GHz signal is more effective in connecting with the drone in congested city areas.

Source: https://www.dronejammerfactory.com/is-it-possible-to-jam-a-drone-signal/