How to use mapping data [kml, kmz] in the Mission Planner

How to use mapping data [kml, kmz] in the Mission Planner

Hi. I am testing the mission planner functions using various Pixhawks.
Pixhawk is testing various products such as Cube Orange, Cube Black, and PixHack v5+.
I ask questions because there are parts that are not progressing.
Through YouTube, we used the map tool to check the kml overlay function on Mission Planner.
I made a virtual flight using Google Satellite Map and succeeded in virtual flight.
However, there was a risk of collision on the actual flight because the Google Satellite Map did not completely match the actual terrain.
To address this problem, we map using the DJI Phantom 4 RTK model to generate accurate maps.
However, the map could not be retrieved from the mission planner.
The map was recalled as a kml or kmz file using the kml overlay function of the map tool, but there was no change.
Just in case, I changed the map to customized, but only the white background was displayed on the screen and there was no change.
I’d really appreciate it if the person who solved this problem could help me.

We have two questions.

1. Can mapping data generated using DJI Phantom4 RTK model be retrieved from Mission Planner? If it is possible to bring it up, can you share the method or related link?
  2. If it is possible to recall the mapping data, is it possible to use the latitude, longitude, and altitude of the mapping data when creating the waypoint and grid, or does the mapping data only display precise map images?

Please answer the above two questions.
I’ve been working here with the help of many masters, and I expect there will be many good people to help me this time.