InternalError 0x3000

Hello, I have a copter that flew for more than 100 hours in auto mode, and today, in my last mission of the day, just after the copter takeoff and rotate the yaw to inicciate the mission, it abrupt stops and a FailSafe appears with InternalError 0x3000 on screen, after that, the copter went to mission like nothing happen, but I landed for safety.

I did a research and found nothing, but a quote on ardupilot docs, that says “Internal erros (0xx): An internal error has occurred. Try reboot”.

I’m going to upload the flight and telemetry logs, really don’t know if I can flight again, hope someone can help me.

Logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ru8Up4YwXjEun9NbDdR86F9zAXcwG7pv?usp=sharing

I’m using a black cube (v4.0.4) and two here 2 (can mode) purchased from ir-lock.

This looks like a software problem. You may ask on the ardupilot forum.

You may also try to have a test flight carefully and see if there are any other undiscovered problems.

Hello Alvin, I did 25 flights in auto mode (10 min each) yesterday and had no problems at all, everything seens to be perfect as was before.

Is there a way make sure that this problem will not happen again?

That’s a lot of flights. From hardware perspective, I believe the Cube is alright.
However, only the developers from ardupilot can answer whether the internal error will happen again…

I would suggest you to cross loading the latest release version of firmware (eg: copter->plane->copter). Reset the parameters and re-config them manually.

This will solve the software problems in most of the times.