Loiter altitude increment decrement command from MP

@Michael_Oborne
Mission planner have this option to increase or decrease altitude in loiter mode with out RC transmitter involved only by GCS.

If flying in loiter and I want to increase or decrease the altitude either I have to use RC or flyhere at alt command (Guided mode) or another way using auto mode Create loiter _unlimited waypoint everytime I want upload new altitude and re-excute the mission to change effect.

Instead of this if create special widget for loiter increase/decrease by entering using mission planner will be greatly improve the system handling.

Not sure if I understand your question well. Is this what you need?

yes i want to change altitude of copter using this option when in loiter mode. will this work in loiter mode command?

Possible with this?

I don’t have a flyable vehicle around so I can’t test this for you.
I believe it will switch your copter to guided mode. You may switch back to loiter when it reaches the altitude.

Alvin any how it’s same procedure as I said above and when it reaches altitude it no need to change to loiter from guided .
Within loiter mode I want to change altitude and don’t want to chage lat long.

May I know what is your exact use case?
Are you using a joystick?

Simple .I want to increase decrease height of the copter in loiter mode without involving RC tx .only via MP and don’t want to change position also .

This should work. Have you tried?

No I had tried this but no altitude change happened in loiter mode.