Mission Planner Android WiFi problem

This is my first post here so I hope I am doing things the right way with my post.

I am trying to use Mission Planner Android version to connect to my drone so I can use the NTRIP GPS Inject feature, but I am having a problem.
I am using my Android phone to connect to my drone by WiFi and then connect to Mission Planner, this part is working good. To use the NTRIP feature I need to have internet access on my phone which I do have if I turn on Dual-channel network, this allows me to use WiFi and cellphone network data at the same time.
The problem I am having is when I do turn on this feature Mission Planner stays connected to my drone and I can receive info from the drone but I can not send anything to the drone. NTRIP starts up and looks like it is sending packets but the drones GPS stays in 3D Fix. Also if you go to the Actions Tap and try to change flight modes it will not work, this works if my network data is turned off.
I have tried this on the Windows version of Mission Planner where I use wifi and ethernet at the same time and it works really good. So is Mission Planner getting confused on what network to use to send the data or am I doing something wrong?
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks,
BobbyR