Need one information about teraranger

Will the Dijkstras with bendy ruler path planning around obstacles and fences work with teraranger evo tower ? Does it support teraranger or it only supports camera ? @philip @MadRC @Alvin ?

Any Ideas ? I already read the docs but no correct information.

Will the Dijkstras with bendy ruler path planning around obstacles and fences work with teraranger evo tower ? Does it support teraranger or it only supports camera ? @philip @MadRC @Alvin ?

Any Ideas? I already read the docs but no correct information.

Can Dijkstras with bendy ruler path planning around obstacles and fences be mixed and setup with manual obstacle avoidance in which we do not give map missions but we instead fly the drone manually or in any mode and also get obstacle avoidance @MadRC @philip @Alvin ???
As Dijkstras with bendy ruler path planning around obstacles and fences is only for missions and RTL and guided mode, not for manual and mode flying for a pilot ? Any Ideas ?

Thanks

Can Dijkstras with bendy ruler path planning around obstacles and fences be mixed and setup with manual obstacle avoidance in which we do not give map missions but we instead fly the drone manually or in any mode and also get obstacle avoidance @MadRC @philip @Alvin ???
As Dijkstras with bendy ruler path planning around obstacles and fences is only for missions and RTL and guided mode, not for manual and mode flying for a pilot ? Any Ideas ?

Thanks

As Dijkstras with bendy ruler path planning around obstacles and fences is only for missions and RTL and guided mode, not for manual and mode flying for a pilot ? Any Ideas?

Thanks

This is no longer a hardware problem about Cube. If you want to know whether specific hardware is supported in ardupilot, or how it works in the codes, please ask on ardupilot forum.