Open solo 4.0.0 lights is other colors

Open solo 4.0.0 lights is other colors

Hello i have a question i hope this is the right place to ask it ok I have a 3dr solo I had it on open solo 3.0.0 for years now yesterday I try to update it too solo 4.0.0 i used my iPad Pro with the sidepilot app the controller update fine with no problems i update 3dr solo and controller at the same time and I turn off 3dr solo and controller when the updates was done and I turn them back on to booting them like I sad the controller boot up fine but 3dr solo the update right the 3dr solo 4 lights was green so I wait for 1 hour for solo to update to open solo 4.0.0 but it same like it was not doing nothing the lights not doing nothing the lights be green for the 1 hour them didn’t change at all like it sad so I thought it was not updating nothing so I turn it off and to day I try it again but this time I use my ipod touch with sidepilot app now it same like it did update it right but on solo all of solo 4 lights is other colors all the time now. Now I don’t know if I have a problem and solo trying to tell me something by other colors or not if or is open solo 4.0.0 program to have the lights change the 4 lights in to other colors

Help me please