Orange Cube PX4 Receiver and Setup

Trying to setup a new build, on a Tarot X6 frame .Orange cube has a Here 3 , TX is X9D+ 2019, & plugged in (RCIN Port) Tried two receivers an R8 Pro and an R-XSR shows no movement showing on Mission planner, " radio calibration “, What I tried: firmware upgrades on Orange cube Hexa copter, X9D even the R8 Pro. following many you tube videos and all the settings for their builds that might apply to mine.
at one point with the R8 pro I clicked on the R8 on the radio menu and changed the output from sbus to F something and the radio showed as working in mission planner, but after a reboot that stopped, when I click on “Radio calibration” I can see the green bars for a split second. maybe I flashed the orange cube wrong, there are three choices “orange cube” Orange Cubedshot” or legacy ??
Thanks for any help here

I don’t give up easy, it works with a radiomaster TX16S and R81 RX , seems the accelerometer and compass calibrated, even ESC calibrated. But motor test , nothing moves?

Can you confirm your receiver is sending supported protocols to autopilot?
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-rc-systems.html

I don’t know why the X9D Plus 2019 taranis with access RX would not communicate, but looking at the pages you sent “access is not mentioned” , I switched to a D8 protocol using an R81 RX and Radiomaster TX16s , and the radio works as it should , the bars are showing in “mission Planner” also with a "cheapo Betafpv Lite 2 SE " TX , both of those Radios with the R81 RX work, I think the Orange cube does not like “access receivers”
Now I am farther along , Though the motor test will not run,
I can arm the drone with the Right rudder on Radio,
trying to find how to “Arm” with a switch and “Landing gear” doesn’t function, But in (Data tab, mission planner/ messages it shows as if its working when I switch SC which is set as mode RC_7. , but landing legs do not move, the power distribution box to the ESCs and landing legs plugs into I2C-2 on the PX4 maybe its not sending out right or the legs aren’t right, they just plug in? how can I troubleshoot the switches for ARM and Landing Gear ?? I’m closer, not there yet, was gonna start another topic , But since you answered !! Thanks

Another question, on the Parameter line brd_type what is the correct setting for my Orange Cube PX4, ? its been set to (3), but it says (0) will default it as a PX4 , (3) is for cube/px2 ?
changing it probably means I need to re-calibrate everything ?

Ok got it working, left BRD where it was, the landing gear not working was because it needed the three wires from landing control board (TL8X002) to a servo output pin 1 of the PX4/cube board, I changed a few setting in “parameters list”, SERVO9 29 RC09 29 then in user parameters picked RC8, now switch SD moves the legs. I don’t know if this info is somewhere in the many documents online, I googled the TL8X002 and Cube Orange and some guy had posted that he did this but wanted to make it Auto retract I think.

The landing gear setup is mentioned in Ardupilot wiki
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-landing-gear.html