Pixhawk 2.1 cube G-limit constraints

Hi, I am part of a university project for launching a high altitude glider onboard a sounding rocket. We are considering using a pixhawk 2.1 cube as the flight computer but after a while of searching I am unable to find out if there are and G-limit constraints for the pixhawk and/or the onboard IMUs.

Specifically, the flight computer used would have to withstand 22Gs of acceleration when the payload is launched in the rocket. Can anyone give me an answer to my question? or suggest further steps I can take to find out whether or not we could use the pixhawk 2.1 cube in this application.

Thanks!
Aaron.

If you are asking for the hardware limitation, you may check the sensors in the cube.
https://docs.cubepilot.org/user-guides/autopilot/the-cube-module-overview#vibration-damped-imu-board-version-1-fitted-to-cube-black-cube-blue-cube-green

For example, from the ICM20602 datasheet, its maximum rating is:

Acceleration (Any Axis, unpowered) 20,000g for 0.2 ms

But I am not sure if software could handle that

Thank you very much! yes it’s the hardware limitations that were looking into. we don’t want to control the drone while under 22G acceleration so I don’t think the software will be an issue.

But yea that’s perfect! Thanks Alvin.