PreArm: Internal errors 0x1000000 l:168 imu_reset

Hi,
I have a lot of different Cube Orange with Here 3 GPS antenna, which are starting to blink yellow and report Internal error 0x1000000 l:168 imu_reset. Sometimes problem is solved after autopilot restart, but the problem is very frequent.

I think this started to happen with latest firmwares, so I tried also with 4.1.5, but it also happens there.
Does it have anything to do with EKF settings, or should I disable any other checks to solve this?

I am running a Rover version of autopilot.

On ardupilot forum it is said that this is a hardware issue, however I don’t think it is possible that half of the autopilots I have are having this issue (5 out of 10).

Can you help me in debugging the issue, since autopilot does not work when this Internal Error occurs.

This has been an issue for me as well. I have used several (~4) Orange Cubes and they all have intermittently given this internal imu_reset error while running a custom version of Hexacopter 4.1.5. Interestingly, it hasn’t been an issue on my tricopters which run a similarly custom version of Tricopter 4.1.5.

I’m interested in hearing if there has been any resolution whether that be a firmware update, parameter change, or other.