QGroundControl Build error "failed to find Build Tools revision 7.1.1"

Hello,

I have been stuck on an error for several days. I want to build QGC in Android version for Herelink with Qt. I am using version 5.11.0 and NDK 15 (registered in the git doc: GitHub - CubePilot/qgroundcontrol-herelink at herelink-v3.5.5).

Can you help me resolve this error?

Here is my console output :

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring root project ‘android-build’.

failed to find Build Tools revision 7.1.1

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 3.542 secs
Stopped 0 compiler daemon(s).
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.ScreenTools
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.Controls
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.Palette
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.FactControls
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.Airspace
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.Controllers
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.FactSystem
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.FlightMap
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.MultiVehicleManager
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.SettingsManager
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.Airmap
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.Vehicle
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.ArduPilot
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.PX4
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.FlightDisplay
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.QGCPositionManager
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.QgcQtGStreamer
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.ShapeFileHelper
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.ScreenToolsController
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.QGCMapEngineManager
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QGroundControl.AutoPilotPlugin
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Extras.Private.CppUtils
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Extras.Private.CppUtils
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.impl
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Fusion.impl
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Imagine.impl
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Material.impl
Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Universal.impl
Building the android package failed!
12:31:16: Le processus “D:\Logiciels\Qt\5.11.0\android_armv7\bin\androiddeployqt.exe” s’est terminé avec le code 14.
Erreur lors de la compilation/déploiement du projet qgroundcontrol (kit : Android Qt 5.11.0 Clang armeabi-v7a)
When executing step “Build Android APK”
12:31:16: Elapsed time: 08:56.