Qn on datasheet/pinout functionality

I’m designing my own carrier board (to allow mating to the RPi CM4), and I want to make sure I’m correct on these. Thanks in advance for answering my dumb questions.

Some questions on pin usages.

1. If I’m providing 3.3V elsewhere all the time, I should leave VDD_3V3_SPEKTRUM_EN floating and provide 3V3 as an input to IO_VDD_3V3, correct?

2. It is OK to leave the nRESETs for the IO and FMU floating, correct?

3. The “Safety” button input. Should it normally be 5V VDD and tie to ground on press? Or normally ground and tie to 5V vdd on press?

4. I’m using a single 5V input with no redundant switching. So that means I should tie the 5V VDD input to VDD_5V_IN_PROT, set VDD_BRICK_VALID to 5V, VDD_BACKUP_VALID to 0, and VBUS_VALID to 0, correct?

5. The LED outputs are mirrors of the ones on the cube itself?

6. What is the power spec on the standard brick? Is it 5V or 5.5V? How much current?

7. The buzzer output is a PWM modulated output that can directly drive a transistor which drives a buzzer, correct?

1. If I’m providing 3.3V elsewhere all the time, I should leave VDD_3V3_SPEKTRUM_EN floating and provide 3V3 as an input to IO_VDD_3V3, correct?
    No, do not power the 3v3 in any way
  2. It is OK to leave the nRESETs for the IO and FMU floating, correct?
    Correct, leave floating
  3. The “Safety” button input. Should it normally be 5V VDD and tie to ground on press? Or normally ground and tie to 5V vdd on press?
    “It should be floating, and pulled to 3v3”
  4. I’m using a single 5V input with no redundant switching. So that means I should tie the 5V VDD input to VDD_5V_IN_PROT, set VDD_BRICK_VALID to 5V, VDD_BACKUP_VALID to 0, and VBUS_VALID to 0, correct?
    “No, you can simply use one of them, if you don’t have backup, then tie it low, it’s info only in the logs”
  5. The LED outputs are mirrors of the ones on the cube itself?
    “Yes”
  6. What is the power spec on the standard brick? Is it 5V or 5.5V? How much current?
    “5.34v, 3A”
  7. The buzzer output is a PWM modulated output that can directly drive a transistor which drives a buzzer, correct?
    “There is a piezo driver on the PSM board, it operates at 50V”

Thank you very much!