Radio Late Frame error on Ardupilot with HereLink

Hi,

For about a month now we have been experiencing on several machines that were working normally before, strange behaviors that could lead to a crash, with the following message when analyzing the logs : Radio Late Frame.

The Arducopter firmware is still the same: 3.6.12 but this type of error seems to happen since the last HereLink updates, without however having found a tangible proof.

Far from me to blame anything without proof and I take the liberty to ask the question here to have an informed opinion by the community of users and developers.

Have you also had this type of problem recently ?

Thanks a lot,

Rosario

• ERRORS
    2 2 RADIO: RADIO LATE FRAME
    5 0 RADIO FAILSAFE: ERROR RESOLVED/CLEARED

Can you try to verify if the error exist in latest ardupilot firmware?

Thank Alvin for your suggestion.

We are looking for common points between the machines that have this problem and the ones that do not.

Our tests are not finished yet, so I will answer you as soon as I have a tangible answer.

In the meantime, we have at least 3 machines affected with the Pixhawk 2.1 equipped with the Cube Black that had no problems until now. They were accumulating hours of flight without any problem. I’m trying to understand if the last firmware of HereLink will add this Radio Late Frame messages on our configuration or if I need to investigate elsewhere.