Relay voltage?

I can’t seem to find too much information with relay control. I’m seeing 3.3v and 5v logic. All I’m reading from the cube is 3.3v. Is 5v logic not possible from the cube?

Thanks

5v is possible from the cube Orange and yellow. On the IO pins, there is a parameter to switch between 3.3 and 5

All other Cubes and Pixhawks are 3.3v out

Gotcha, I’ll be getting a Cube Orange. Thanks!

I purchased a cube orange, but the relay voltage is still 3.3. I’ve even changed brd_pwm_volt_sel, which doesn’t seem to change anything.

Does the cube orange only do 3.3v relay logic but able to do 5v pwm signal?

Cube Orange supplies 5V for the output of the I/O chip only.
It would be an awesome change to Ardupilot to get arbitrary assignments of relay to IO for this reason

Just for clarification:
Only the Main Out signal pins have the ability to perform 5V logic on the Cube Orange with the I/O Chip param selectivity change?

Three follow-up Questions:

1. Is there any way to get relay (digital) non-pwm 5v logic to the I/O chip output (outside of an ardupilot software change)?
  2. Are there any Cube models that enable 5V digital non-pwm logic on the FMU chip?
  3. Is there a software way to enable 5V digital signal logic on the FMU chip side (Aux Out)?
    Thank you in advance.

I want relay on I/O out as well!

So based on your response, it is a Ardupilot software change, not a Cube hardware change?

Correct. If Ardupilot was to enable relay on any output, that would help