Screen mirroring using hdmi

hi,
Dorian , are you running under the last firmware ?
Thanks

Hello,

I am using the old firmware.
I think it should work with the new firmware as the updates are for QGC and Solex and not the Android system as far as I understand.

I did not update the old firmware because it suits me.

hi,

thanks for the answer !
with the last firmware i’m unable to get any usb video thetering …
Pascal

Philip, sorry to bother you: (its my first post)
Please consider those 2 things for the next herelink version:
1-/ Could you install a hdmi output in order to conect the herelink to the fatshark or a hdmi recorder?
2-/ Could you install a 3rd gimbal in the herelink in order to control the gimball drone?
3:/ Or an addon (conected to the usb port to the herelink) with only a gimball in order to control (by a second person) only the drone gimball?

sorry for my english and thank you in advance for you patience, herelink is awesome!!!.

So when is this coming?

screen mirroring has been there for a long time now.

USB OTG HDMI also works

Hello,
I now bought the ugreen usb to hdmi otg adapter to connect the herelink wirh my fatshark goggle. I can not get the ugreen adapter working because it is not possible to install the ezcast app on the herelink that is needed to get the ugreen adapter running.

I have seen some people here working with the same adapter, what can I do?

Thomas

Look here, Suggestions for a Micro USB to Hdmi cable - #30 by KipK
for my post.

Peter

We have been trying to share the stream from the controller via WiFi tethering without sucess so far.
Our ultimate goal is livestreaming to YouTube. So far, we’ve been unable to get VLC to recognize the stream. I’m sure there is a step we’re missing but we have scoured the documentation and followed all the steps described. We’re running Herelink connected to a Pixhawk 2.4.8, and using Solex which successfully streams GoPro Hero 5 video to the controller, but that’s as far as we’ve gotten to date.

1 Like

Don’t use VLC, it sucks, use G-streamer