Screen mirroring using hdmi

Can the screen be mirrored to an external display using a micro usb to hdmi converter?

1 Like

this is an important question i’m waiting for the answers

So it won’t be supported in the next beta?

Its on Philips list of coming with the next beta soon

Screen mirror is coming.

Hi Phillip! I just bought one from foxtech (backorder, supposedly until may), will those version have screen mirroring? If not I prefer to cancel and wait, when do you expect to have this option?

Another idea i was thinking is to use the andoroid feature to do screen mirroring via wifi to a smart TV, would this be possible?

Thanks

We will announce all features as they come. It’s a software feature, so even if it wasn’t in this release it will come. It will be added to the HereLinks that are already in the field

What about the hardware changes you mentioned? I just want to make sure im getting the latest version.

THanks

this next batch is the latest batch, there are no hardware changes planned for a full year at least.

1 Like

Thanks Phillip! Now, I have to buy a monitor or TV for a client that wants me to deliver a drone right away. My plan is to temporarily give him a low resolution analog transmitter/receiver connected to a monitor or tv. I just want to make sure I can use that monitor/TV when the HereLink arrives.

Can you explain a bit how its going to work, or with what monitors/TVs it will be compatible please?

Thanks!

1 Like