Siyi A8 mini camera to the Eth Airunit on Herelink v1.1

hi buddys :slightly_smiling_face:,

i am trying connect siyi A8 mini camera to the Eth Air unit port of v1.1. I have setup the camera in the HereLink RC via rtsp, and I can’t able to see the video in RTSP protocol.

Any suggestion I need to see the camera on the HereLink RC to setup the best video configuration.
How can we fix this?

@DSD
Since SIYI A8 Mini camera comes with Micro HDMI Output Feature so it will easy to access directly to the Herelink Air Unit and A8 Mini.
There is no need to setup any RTSP address

Micro HDMI Output Feature there but herelink v1.1 support ethernet video transmission so iam trying out

What is the rtsp address you entered…the default A8mini ip is 192.168.144.25.

hi, DDS, but have you tried and confirmed that Herelink works with Siyi A8 via HDMI?, thanks

We have uploaded Herelink V1.1 with SIYI A8 mini camera on YouTube.Herelink V1.1 With SIYI A8 Mini Ethernet Connect Use Test - YouTube

2 Likes

@KISHAN

Hi buddy i have some special requirement on that. Now iam stream video on ethernet and i used hdmi for other things.Tq

@Kalai_Selvan

Tq Thambi, It is already solved.

1 Like

@quique yes

You may find this article helpful. Technical Article – SIYI A8 Mini – Implementation and Test Results using ArduPilot and CubePilot HereLink V1.1 – Overview | Copter Cam Tech

video is visible in my herelink device but my a8 mini gimble camera is not moving. can you please help me by solving this.

Hey I’m struggling with the same issue!
I can’t get camera feed on the SIYI FPV app when I connect the camera to the here link air unit via ethernet!
Any help as to how I can get feed over ethernet?
Thank you