[solved]Radio Calibration on Herelink

http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/esc-calibration.html

1 Like

Hi @Jai & @philip

I have gone through the link provided by Philip a million times and I have also contacted Hobby King in vein trying to calibrate my ESC’s.

The tip Jai is to power Herelink separately so the air side is powered on then plug in the battery while holding the throttle stick up. This will take you into ESC calibration mode. Then you follow your ESC manufactures beep count to adjust your ESC’s.

I spent days on this, because there is a long lag for the air side of the Herelink to boot up wen you plug in the battery. I hope this will solve your problem.

You are welcome, I am happy to help.

Hi Ganesh,

Ya, i spent days searching internet too on how to calibrate the ESC with Herelink and finally found this and follow it.

One more question, what is your Herelink QGroundControl version and Android system version?
Mine version is shown here.

Leaving the HereLink powered is a good tip for this

@Jai

Sorry for the late reply, my Qgroundcontrol Version: f25149835 2019-04-26 18:59:47 +0530 this is for my Beta 1 unit.

I will check my Beta 2 unit and get back to you soon.

Please upgrade

Hi @Ganesh,

Same version as mine.

@philip,

till today, no one can confirm after applying version 0.2.2 update what is the QGC version users expecting.

New update is coming soon, it will be very very clear as to versions from then.

@philip

I have upgraded my controller and now it has the extra tabs as per the Beta 2 version, I do not know why you want me to upgrade again after checking QGC Version no? Please explain.

Thank You.

You said you were on Beta 1… if you have already upgraded then you don’t need too