Too much compass varience

another flight done with suggested parameter

if mu drone require compass calibration before flight do i have to burn these listed parameter again since the value goes to default .
COMPASS_DIA_X 0.962
COMPASS_DIA_Y 1.046
COMPASS_DIA_Z 0.800
COMPASS_ODI_X -0.003
COMPASS_ODI_Y 0.023
COMPASS_ODI_Z 0.044
COMPASS_OFS_X 92
COMPASS_OFS_Y 280
COMPASS_OFS_Z 175
COMPASS_MOT_X 7.994
COMPASS_MOT_Y -10.000
COMPASS_MOT_Z 0.449
COMPASS_DIA2_X 1.002
COMPASS_DIA2_Y 1.038
COMPASS_DIA2_Z 0.800
COMPASS_ODI2_X -0.004
COMPASS_ODI2_Y -0.023
COMPASS_ODI2_Z 0.024
COMPASS_OFS2_X 45
COMPASS_OFS2_Y -231
COMPASS_OFS2_Z 388
COMPASS_MOT2_X 0.436
COMPASS_MOT2_Y 0.336
COMPASS_MOT2_Z 0.165
COMPASS_SCALE2 1.00
COMPASS_SCALE 1.00
COMPASS_MOTCT 2
INS_ACCEL_FILTER,10
INS_HNTCH_ENABLE,1
INS_LOG_BAT_MASK,1
INS_LOG_BAT_OPT,4
PSC_ACCZ_I,0.6
PSC_ACCZ_P,0.3
INS_HNTCH_BW,20
INS_HNTCH_REF,0.35
INS_HNTCH_FM_RAT,0.7
ATC_THR_MIX_MAN,0.5
INS_HNTCH_FREQ,83
INS_HNTCH_BW,30

There should be no calibration of compasses required, that would be a step backwards.
Even if you travel a long way from home compass calibration will NOT be needed - recalibrating the compass for every flight or location is an outdated concept tied to early DJIs.

I didnt notice anything different in that log - are you going to try Autotune on pitch and roll axis?

should i proceed with auto tune my drone, which flight mode to set for auto tune.

which flight mode to set for auto tune& should i proceed with auto tune my drone

You set your flight mode switch to have Autotune as one of the modes, so if it’s a 3 position switch you might have Stabilise, AltHold and Loiter. Then change Loiter to be Autotune in the arducopter parameters.
Select the pitch and roll axis using the AUTOTUNE_AXES parameter.

Make sure you have lots of open space, the copter will drift around a lot during autotune, and you can reposition it periodically.
Take off and fly around to check everything is working OK in AltHold.
Switch to Autotune mode and wait until it completely finishes twitching. DO NOT switch OUT of Autotune mode, just reposition and land with the sticks and throttle as per normal.
Wait a few seconds after the copter disarms, then you can change flight modes and test fly.
Remember to put back Loiter instead of Autotune once you’ve done all axis.

done with auto tune sharing bin file of auto tune process and another flight in loiter mode

note: i have notices values were same before and after auto tune in PID setting

done with auto tune sharing bin file of auto tune process and another flight in loiter mode
Note: I have notices values were same before and after auto tune in PID setting

That’s because Roll autotune was started and never completed, you stopped Autotune before it finished.
Keep in mind Autotune will move the copter around a LOT like drifting, make sure you have a big enough clear area so you dont have to reposition much, and no wind.

thank you for your help after successful auto tune drone was working fine
we have integrated lidar system on our drone with its external antenna(lidar) but after integrating our gps is not locking and continuously showing inconsistent compass variance
sending bin file for observation

thank you for your help after successful auto tune drone was working fine
we have integrated lidar system on our drone with its external antenna(lidar) but after integrating our gps is not locking and continuously showing inconsistent compass variance
sending bin file for observation
need suggestions

Have you powered the LIDAR from a separate BEC (with common ground) ?
Also set BRD_BOOT_DELAY,3000 to ensure CAN-connected devices can sort themselves out before the flight controller completes booting.
If the LIDAR is CAN-connected you might need to look up the doco to see how to change its address, or change the GNSS units address.

our lidar is getting power from distribution board it is externally connected i.e. plug and play
we are using pixhawk kore board and supplying power from the power output port.

we are using pixhawk kore board and supplying power from the power output port.
Our lidar is getting power from distribution board it is externally connected i.e. plug and play

moreover when the lidar is switched off drone gps is locked and when we power on the lidar it continuously shows compass inconsistent

The might need more separation - does the LIDAR have a motor for spinning or is it fixed?

got the solution, drone is working fine
I’m sending file for improvement, have done flight with lidar(payload)

got the solution drone is working fine
I’m sending file for improvement, have done flight with lidar(payload)

Seems good. You could probably do a bit more tuning but it’s Ok and we’ve all seen a lot worse.

No need to make two replies - everyone can see everything in the whole thread.

Hey,
I have recently build an agriculture drone/HEXACOPTER conf. as follow:
pixhawk cube orange
here 3 gps
motor X6 plus motors
software :qgc(skydriod H12 REMOTE)
sending bin file to review

The hex went to maximum output to get airborne, causing a thrust loss warning, then it seemed to be fine after that. Any reason you noticed?

Stability looks quite good for early stages of this type of build.
Vibrations are nice and low.

Your battery monitor seems configured wrong:
BATT_VOLT_MULT,936.0623
should probably be:
BATT_VOLT_MULT,12.02
and the current is rising with time even while the copter is landed, as if the Current and Voltage sense wires are swapped around.
Definitely fix this before anything else.

You could have used the Initial Parmaters calculator in MissionPlanner, but set all these since I worked them out for you:

ATC_ACCEL_P_MAX,40000
ATC_ACCEL_R_MAX,40000
ATC_ACCEL_Y_MAX,16000
BATT_FS_CRT_ACT,1
BRD_BOOT_DELAY,3000
BRD_SAFETY_DEFLT,0    // disable the safety switch if you need to
FENCE_ENABLE,1        // check the fence radius and altitude
GPS_GNSS_MODE,65
INS_ACCEL_FILTER,10
INS_HNTCH_ENABLE,1    // write this then refresh params to see the rest
INS_HNTCH_MODE,1
INS_HNTCH_BW,20
INS_HNTCH_FREQ,40
INS_HNTCH_FM_RAT,0.7
INS_HNTCH_HMNCS,3
INS_HNTCH_REF,0.24
INS_LOG_BAT_MASK,1
INS_LOG_BAT_OPT,4
MOT_BAT_VOLT_MAX,50.40
MOT_BAT_VOLT_MIN,39.60
MOT_PWM_MIN,1050
MOT_PWM_MAX,1950
MOT_THST_EXPO,0.74
PILOT_THR_BHV,7
PSC_ACCZ_I,0.52
PSC_ACCZ_P,0.26

You will need to use MissionPlanner Motor Test to recheck your MOT_SPIN_ARM is as low as it can reliably go, and MOT_SPIN_MIN is just +0.03 higher.

Now just do a flight in AltHold and Loiter, mostly hovering and some gentle pitch, roll and yaw - no special aerobatics, barrel rolls or missions.
Let’s see that log.