UBC Aerospace Sponsorship

I am glad to represent a passionate group of individuals in the Okanagan valley trying to solve real-world problems in aerospace. Last year we participated in an aerospace compositional in Canada called AEAC UAS, for which we created a 7kg drone using your motors for embassy security using your products. The drone was successfully able to remove suspicious packages, and successfully surveil a given individual without being detected. We were awarded second place for our efforts, and we plan to replicate our success this year. We are making an autonomous Helicopter as an air taxi for this year, and this is where we need your help. We both understand that innovation comes at a cost, and we would love sponsorship from a brand whose products we use and would love to represent.

You can find our sponsorship package that showcases the different tears of sponsorship and their perks here. We usually accept monetary sponsorships but because we love using your product we would accept discounts as a form of sponsorship.

I sincerely hope that we can rock your logo on our jackets this year. Thanks for your time.

Thank you for your inquiry! My teammate will contact you shortly to assess the sponsorship detail.